WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
If you own an online store, you sure don't want to lose potential customers simply because they can't find their favorite payment systems. Because of this, you will need to find out how your customer prefer to process their payments and activate them on your website.
When you set up the payment method (see: How to define payment methods), in the Pro edition you will be able to choose among some popular systems:
PayPal Commerce Platform, in particular, will help you accept direct payments via Visa, Mastercard and American Expert Credit Cards, via debit and prepaid cards, PayPal as well as many other payment systems used in more than 190 countries all over the world and in more than 100 different currencies, everything using single account.
Among the local payment methods which are integrated in PayPal Commerce Platform you will find:
- Bancontact: the favorite payment method of online consumers in Belgium;
- BLIK: a mobile payment method which is very popular in Poland;
- eps (electronic payment standard) Überweisung: a very common payment method used by the online users in Germany and Austria;
- giropay: a payment method which is developed and used in Germany;
- iDEAL: a popular payment method in the Netherlands;
- Mercado Pago: a payment platform which is used in Latin America, especially in Argentine, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- MyBank: a payment solution based on SEPA transfers (Single Euro Payment Area), which can be used in Europe;
- Przelewy24: a very popular payment method in Poland;
- Sofort: the main direct online payment method used in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium.
- Venmo: a mobile payment service thanks to which the holders (based in the USA) can transfer money to other people using an App.
Moreover, with the Buy Now Pay Later option offered by PayPal Commerce Platfom, your customer will be able to pay in installments. With this service, as store administrator you will get the whole amount right away, while PayPal will take care of managing the installments. The service doesn't include any interest or additional cost, and it is already active for many countries.
#tip - For more information, see How to activate and use the PayPal Commerce Platform payment method.
In any case, you can use an extra custom payment method. Please see: How to set up a custom payment method.