WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Icons are more and more used on the web: they are light and easy to load, that's why they are perfect for pages and App which need to be leaded quickly and adapt to different devices. With the Font Awesome Icons you can choose among 600 icons to include in your pages without worrying about having to download a font pack or work on style sheets (CSS). We used it in many of our Templates, such as PetsVet. Check out some more examples on this Preview page.
Font Icon: what it is and why you should use it
It's as simple as that: an Icon Font is a web font which represents an icon instead of a regular font. Icon Fonts are more and more used in the App and website development because they are:
- light, they have a small size;
- vector and scalable with no quality loss;
- compatible with most browsers and screen readers for blind people;
- manageable via CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
Font Awesome, is one of the widest open source icon collections. It offers more than 600 vector icons which you can use for free even for commercial purpose.
How to add an icon
- Double-click on the Font Awesome Icons you added on the page to open the settings window.
- Use the Category and Icon menus to select the icon you want to use.
- Set the Object Size expressed in pixels and the Icon size expressed as a percentage of the general size.
- Define the icon Color and the Object background. If you have a colored background you can set some rounded corners for a better final effect.
- You can use the icon as a button by selecting the button and choose the Action you want to be performed on click in the Link window.
- Click OK when you are happy with the result.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Font Awesome now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs
#tip - Icons are just the perfect solution for your website design and you want some more? Check out the Icons8 Win10 Icons Object, the Vivid Icons Object, the Phosphor Icons Object and the OpenMoji Icons Object.