WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
It is nice to have fun sometimes, including on your website! An element of surprise, even on a particularly elegant and serious web page, can have a really positive effect because it takes the edge off, it amazes and encourages the visitor to keep browsing your contents. That's why an Object like Falling Down can be useful: use it to create a shower of leaves, confetti, hearts or any other element you like. Check it out on this Preview page.
Do you want to find out how the Falling Down Object works? Check out this brief video or keep reading.
How to activate the effect
The Falling Down Object isn't a real content, but more an effect you can apply to the page background or to the page as a whole. Because of this, you can add it in any cell, as longs as it doesn't affect the way the other elements are arranged.
- Double-click on the Falling Down Object you added on the page to open the settings window.
- First define the Effect type you want. You can choose among different preset elements or use the Custom Image option to import your own image file in the Image field.
- With the Style option, you can define if the elements should be displayed on the whole page or on the background only, so to keep the page contents easily readable.
- Use the options available in the Graphic section to define the element amount, size and falling speed: in this way you can work on the final result and make the effect more or less visible.
- If you want the effect to be displayed during a particular time period only, click on the Enable Activation period and report the start and end day and month. In this way, you can have some hearts falling down your pages during Valentine's Day, pumpkins and ghosts during Halloween or gifts during Christmas time.
- Click OK when you're happy with the result.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Falling Down now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs.