WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
If you use the Gallery or the Product Catalog Object you might bump into a pop-up window ShowBox, which is linked to an element of the website and can be used to show a larger image, a video or an entire image slideshow. By clicking the link, the browser window is darkened so to highlight the ShowBox window, which opens according to the entry effect which has been set and is displayed above the rest of the contents.
The ShowBox window takes on the same graphic layout and effects defined for the Template, but you are free to customize it according to your tastes and needs. That's what you need to do:
- On Step 2- Template Settings click on the Pop-up window Showbox button.
- Define the Effect to be applied to the ShowBox when it opens and the Transition effect for the transition from a picture to the other for the slideshow shown inside the ShowBox window.
- Set the different parameters which define the Style, the Outer Frame layout and the Text formatting settings.
- Activate the Show progress indicator, Enable full-screen view and Enable zoom options to respectively show:
- the number associated to the current image (such as 3/8);
- the command to open the ShowBox window in full-screen view;
- the command to zoom in the images reported inside the ShowBox window.