WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
If you set up a Contact Form an Online Shop on your website, the users who will get in touch with you will automatically receive some e-mails, such as registration or order confirmations e-mails.
These e-mails take on the graphic layout defined for the Template, but you are free to customize it according to your tastes and needs. That's what you need to do:
- On Step 2- Template Settings click on the E-mail layout button.
- Select the E-mail item you want to work on by using the drop-down menu or by selecting the desired section from the Preview.
- Use the available options to define the style of the selected item.
The e-mail items for which a Style can be identified and applied are the following:
- E-mail Layout: the e-mails created by the program all have an identical layout: an outer background with a central area for the message. You can include a border around the central area to visually separate the message from the background.
- Image/Company Logo: you can add an image to the e-mail header. This could be a company logo or a banner that is as wide as the e-mail.
- Message Content: this is the central area of the e-mail, where the message is written.
- Footer Note: this is the text that ends the e-mail. It is normally a standard text, written in a smaller font.