WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
If you own an online store, you sure don't want to lose potential customers simply because they can't find their favorite payment systems. Because of this, you will need to find out how your customer prefer to process their payments and activate them on your website.
When you set up the payment method (see: How to define payment methods), in the Pro edition you will be able to choose among some popular systems:
PayPal Commerce Platform, in particular, will help you accept direct payments via Visa, Mastercard and American Expert Credit Cards, via debit and prepaid cards, PayPal as well as many other payment systems used in more than 190 countries all over the world and in more than 100 different currencies, everything using single account.
Among the local payment methods which are integrated in PayPal Commerce Platform you will find:
- Bancontact: the favorite payment method of online consumers in Belgium;
- BLIK: a mobile payment method which is very popular in Poland;
- eps (electronic payment standard) Überweisung: a very common payment method used by the online users in Germany and Austria;
- giropay: a payment method which is developed and used in Germany;
- iDEAL: a popular payment method in the Netherlands;
- Mercado Pago: a payment platform which is used in Latin America, especially in Argentine, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- MyBank: a payment solution based on SEPA transfers (Single Euro Payment Area), which can be used in Europe;
- Przelewy24: a very popular payment method in Poland;
- Sofort: the main direct online payment method used in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium.
- Venmo: a mobile payment service thanks to which the holders (based in the USA) can transfer money to other people using an App.
#tip - For more information, see How to activate and use the PayPal Commerce Platform payment method.
In any case, you can also choose another payment method among those which you will find listed. In this case, you need to proceed this way:
- Open the Type section of the Payment Type window.
- Activate the Pay now option and, in the Payment Type menu, select the Custom Code option.
- Report in the HTML Code for 'Pay Now' Button field the code provided by the service provider of your choice.
- In order for the "Pay now" button to work properly, you will need to report the ordered article's code and its price. You have to enter the following tags manually in the code:
- [ORDER_NO] - the order number is entered here;
- [PRICE] - the price is entered here.
- Click Ok when you're happy with the result.