WebSite X5 Evo and Pro since version 2021.4
In order for you to efficiently manage your WebSite X5 Hosting, you can reply on a useful online control panel.
- Log in on the WebSite X5 Help Center.
- Select the Webhosting entry in the dropdown menu you can open by clicking on your profile.
- Here you can find all the Webspaces associated to your account. For each webspace, you will find:
- the status,
- the expiration date,
- the associated automatic or possibly the customized domain (in this case you will also see the expiration date),
- the Access button for the respective control panel,
- the possible necessary buttons to buy or renew the hosting and the customized domain.
- Click on the Access button referred to the wished webspace. You will find the following sections in the control panel you entered:
- Domain: the automatic or possibly the customized domain associated to the webspace.
- E-mail: if you have a customized domain, here you can create and manage the mailboxes connected to your webspace.
- FTP: here you can find the connection parameters linked to the webspace.
- Database: (only for Hosting Pro) here you can find the access parameters for the database associated to the webspace. By clicking on Access, you can connect to a phpMyAdmin, a web application you can use to manage a MySQL database on browser.