WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
With the PayPal Buy Now Pay Later service you can offer your customers the possibility to safely pay in installments. When the order is placed, you as store manager get the whole amount right away, while PayPal will take care of managing the installments. Your customers will be able to pay in 3 or 4 times (according to their country) with no interests, nor additional costs.
If the Buy Now Pay Later service is available in your country and PayPal Commerce Platform is active on your store (see: How to activate and use the PayPal Commerce Platform payment method), you don't have much to do to offer your customers the possibility to pay in installments.
You just have to make sure that the installment payment option is visible on your online store:
- Go to Step 1 - Website Settings > E-Commerce > Order Management.
- In the Payment type List section, select the option you use for PayPal Commerce Platform.
- Activate the Show installment payment option option so to show a note reporting the possibility of paying in installment everywhere on the store where the prices and the other active payment methods are displayed.
The note will look like this:
This note will be displayed:
- on the Product Page;
- non the shopping cart page, in the box reporting the order summary;
- on the page where the customer can choose the payment method.
Finally, on the payment page, the button for the installment payment (Pay Later) will be displayed:
#tip - The PayPal Buy Now Pay Later service is currently active in the following countries:
- UK: Pay in 3
- France: Pay in 4x
- Germany: PayPal Ratenzahlung
- US: Pay in 4
- Australia: Pay in 4
- Italy: Pay in 3 installments
- Spain: Paga en 3 plazos
- Canada: coming soon