WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
The European Regulation 679/2016 aims at protecting natural persons' rights and personal data, and it states that if:
- a website collects personal data (for instance: name, surname, e-mail etc.),
- data aren't collected for strictly private ends,
- third parties are involved, such as Facebook and Google,
Do you want to find out more about this? Check out this video or simply keep reading!
- Go to https://go.websitex5.com/dpcheck and register, so to use the service.
- Add the DP Check Object on the page.
- Open the Object and paste the URL you got in the URL of the HTML FULL file provided by DP Check field.
- Save and Preview the project to verify if the page can be correctly displayed and if the link you set on the template footer is working smoothly.
For more information and support about the DP Check generator, please go to https://go.websitex5.com/dpcheck