WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Once you've set up a blog you need to make it available for your visitors to browse it.
There are essentially 2 ways of proceeding:
- You can create an Alias so to report the Blog as menu entry (see: How to insert a link to the Blog in the navigation menu?).
- You can create a text link or a button.
In this second case you need to:
- Decide the element you want to set the link on: it could be a text or an image.
- In the editor or on the settings window of the Object, click in to open the Link window.
- Select the Blog action:
- Choose the Display Blog connected to this Website option to link the whole Blog
- Choose the Display the selected article page option and select the wished article, so to open a specific post.
- Set if the Blog or the article page needs to open in the same or on a new Browser window.