WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
The Hamburger Menu was initially conceived for browsing on mobile: as the available space is reduced, it is useful to "condense" the menu in a single button the visitor can click to display all the navigation items. Still, the Hamburger Button is now often used on desktop as well.
If you want to create a Hamburger Menu for the first level menu items opening with an overlay effect onto the whole page the Overlay Menu Object is the right solution for you. Check it out on this Preview page or on the Ideal-Location Template.
Watch the video to find out how the Overlay Menu works, otherwise keep on reading:
- Double-click on the Overlay Menu Object you added on the page so to open the settings window.
- Select the Level items you want to show: click on the button to open the Map and select the wished level.
- Choose the Effect displayed when the menu opens and set its Duration.
- Define the Hamburger Button style: you can set size, colors, thickness and rounded corners.
- Set a Background color and the Opacity for the Overlay effect.
- Now define the style for the menu items at their different states
- Click Ok when you're happy with the result.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Overlay Menu now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs.