WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Any non-profit website always has these clear goals: raising awareness of the organization among the widest possible audience, creating a definitive image and earning the public's trust, collecting the donations needed to advance its projects.
DonorBox is a fundraising platform that perfectly meets non-profit organizations' needs. It's easy to launch, secure, and accepts major payment methods using a quick and intuitive check-out method. It also has all the tools necessary to help you best manage your campaigns and maximize your fundraising.
With the DonorBox Optional Object, integrating this service using WebSite X5 is easier than ever: just follow these steps:
Insert the DonorBox Optional Object
- First, install the DonorBox Object , then drag it into the page. Position it where you want the donation form or button.
- Double-click on the Object you've inserted to open the settings window, then click on the Start fundraising button in the banner to access the DonorBox webpage.
Register with DonorBox
To continue, you need to create an Org account ("Org" stands for "Organization") with DonorBox: it's a quick and easy process that doesn't require you to upload any documents.
- Click on the Org Signup button.
- You'll see a form: enter the information requested and click on Sign Up.
- Enter some more information about your Organization then click on Done. You can also click on Skip and enter this information later.
- Now that you've registered, you'll go straight to your Dashboard, where you can start creating your first donation campaign right away.
Launch a new fundraising campaign and collect donations with DonorBox
Your DonorBox Dashboard has all the tools you need to launch and configure your donation campaigns: read the Getting Started Guide to learn more. The main steps are:
- Specify the transaction management system you want to use.
DonorBox supports Stripe, PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. These systems charge a fee from the donations your receive. DonorBox, however, is free if you receive up to $1,000 a month; once you exceed that limit, it will apply a 1.5% fee to your donations that month. Read the Pricing Guide for more information.
- Create your campaign
- Click on Create a Campaign to visit the page where you'll set up your campaign.
- Start by entering the name of your campaign, along with a description explaining the goals you want to reach in detail.
- Proceed by entering the rest of the information requested.
- When you're done, click on Save & Preview.
- Go live
Now that you've created your campaign, you can publish it. Choose from different options:
Whatever you choose, you won't need to program a thing: you'll always receive a code that you can simply paste into your web pages.
Add the DonorBox code to your website
- Copy the code you receive, return to WebSite X5, and paste it into the dedicated field.
- If you like, you can activate the Fixed Height option and determine a pixel value: this means the DonorBox content height will never exceed that height.
- Save and click on Preview to see how the donation form or button is displayed on your web page.
For more information and help using DonorBox, visit the website https://go.websitex5.com/wsx5_donorbox