WebSite X5 Evo and Pro from version 2019.1
WebSite X5 provides a gallery of over 100 default templates. You can add even more by downloading them for free or by purchasing them (see: Where can I find more WebSite X5 templates?).
Each template is in fact a mini-site: it defines the general graphic layout and includes a certain number of pages. You are free to change any configuration of the chosen template, as well as to add or remove pages and to insert all of your contents.
Choosing the one that is right for you is simple. That's how you do it:
- Start WebSite X5 and click on New Project, so to open the window reporting the Template library.
- Use the various filters and categories to narrow the search and display only those templates that may be useful for your project.
- Check out the templates preview to choose the one which better suites your needs.
- Select the wished Template and check the Livepreview using the Preview button.
- In this way you can check how it's displayed on the different devices and resolution.
- Click on the OK button. In this way, the Template is downloaded and used to create a new Project.