WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
When you have defined the e-commerce shopping cart, you need to create the pages that present your product catalog and allow customers to buy articles. Creating the "Buy now" button is easy. That's what you need to do:
- In Step 3 - Map select the page to work on and insert an Image Object in an appropriate cell in the page layout table.
- Double-click on the Image Object to define it: import the graphic file you want to use for the button.
- If you want, go to the Image Object > Display section and choose a Mouse Over Effects.
- In Image Object > General click on the button to associate a Link to the image.
- In the Link window, select Add to Cart and then select the product, specifying the Option, if available, and the Quantity.
#tip - Alternative. Instead of using the Image Object, you can also use the Hover Button and the Animated Button Objects: in fact, a part from the graphical effect they can create, the kind of link you set is crucial here.