WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Have you ever considered setting up an animated text to create a surprise effect on an otherwise boring page? With the Textillate Object you can easily do this: see how it works on the Preview page.
Find out how the Textillate Object works with this video, otherwise keep on reading:
How to create an animated text
Creating an animation with the Textillate Object is really easy. That's what you need to do:
- Double-click on the Textillate Object you just added on the page to open the settings window.
- Add your text in the specific field and define as always its font, size and colors.
- Now you have formatted the text you can create the animation. Use the items in the Option section: as you can see, you can work on single words or letters, set the effect and choose how long the animation should last.
- You can also set a second different effect to be shown when the text disappears. In this case, you can also define when the initial effect should start over.
- Click Ok when you're happy with the result.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Textillate now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs.