WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Often the best way to of knowing what people think about a subject is simply to ask them for a feedback. Set up a simple survey and collect your visitors' answers using the Poll Object. Check it out on this Preview page.
In order for the Object to work properly, it needs to be linked to a database: you then need to report the necessary parameters to set it up. That's what you need to do:
- On Step 4, double click the Poll Object you added on the page so to open the settings window.
- Type in the Question you want to ask and the Answers the users can choose.
- You can possibly activate the Multiple choice option, so the users can give more than one answer.
- Use the available options in the Stylesection to define:
- font and colors for the text and for the Vote button which is automatically added below the question;
- the Chart type (bar or pie) reported after having clicked the Vote button: it shows the collected results up until that moment;
- the Object Maximum size.
- Now you have to move on to Data Saving reporting the necessary database parameters. If you're not sure about what to do, please contact our hosting provider.
- Click Ok when you're happy with the result.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Poll now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs