WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Do you want your visitors to know that your website is constantly up-to-date by providing a timer? Do you want to create a sense of urgency or scarcity with a countdown? Do you want to convey a sense of growth with a numeric counter? You can do this with the Flip Click Object: we used it in the Athletic Club template to show how long until the next marathon. More examples of available on the Preview page.
How to set up a timer
- Double-click on the Flip Clock Object you added on the page to open the settings window.
- Select Timer for the Type option
- Set the 12h format if you want to (numbers from 1 to 12 with am or pm references) and if you want to report the seconds.
How to set up a countdown
Use this timer counter to show how much time elapsed from or how long until a certain moment:
- Select Countdown for the Type option
- Set the Date and Time the count should start from: follow the reported format rules.
- Define if the count should be displayed in Days or Hours and the Language.
- Activate the Countdown option if necessary: the count starts from the Date and Time you reported.
How to use a numeric counter
You can use a numeric counter to show how many products units have been sold, or how many of them are left, if the product is being offered with a discount:
- Select Numeric Counter for the Type option
- Set a Starting value the count should start from, the Increment and the Delay.
- You can again create a Countdown by selecting the specific option.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Flip Clock now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs.