WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
If music is your life, you should definitely use your website to get it known. With the Audio Player Object you can create a Playlist with your tracks, just like we did in this Preview page.
Do you want to find out how the Audio Player Object works? Keep reading or watch this video:
How to create a playlist
- Double-click on the Audio Player Object you added on the page to open the settings window.
- Type in the playlist Title and import a Cover Image.
- Click on the Add button to create a Track list.
- Use the available options in the Graphicsection to define:
- the text and button font and color;
- the Object Max width;
- The Number of tracks to be displayed.
- You can also decide if:
- the track numbers should be displayed;
- the tracks should be played in loop;
- the tracks can be downloaded;
- the tracks should be played automatically.
- Click on OK when you are happy with the result.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Audio Player Image now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs.