WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Sometimes adding a little of "magic" onto your website is really simple. Something you can easily achieve is adding for instance a reveal effect onto an image, a button or any other page element.
That's what you need to do:
- Open the page you want to work on and, on the page layout, select the Object corresponding to the content you want to apply the effect for.
- Click on the button on the toolbar.
- Check out the effects available on the window you just opened and use the preview to select the one you like to most.
- Set how long the effect should last and if it should be repeated.
- Finally, if you are working on particular objects (such as an image), you can activate the Enable Lazy Loading option. With the Lazy Loading, images will be loaded only when they will be actually displayed on the page. By activating this option, the images are displayed progressively with a nice fade effect.
#tip - Lazy Loading. By using the Enable Lazy Loading option, the images added on a page won't be loaded right away but only gradually as they are displayed on the page: in this way, the page will open faster, improving the navigation experience.