WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Many website statistics tools are available on the Internet, and one of the most popular is Google Analytics™. This tool provides numerous reports for monitoring and in-depth analyzing visits to your website. Google Analytics™ can be used for simple analysis such as counting the number of visits, through to more complex work such as judging the efficiency of your advertising campaigns running on the Google Adsense™ program.
To make use of Google Analytics™, you need to tell the Search Engine which website is to be analyzed, and which pages are to be tracked. For this, you will need to add a special tracking code to the Website Pages.
This is what you have to do:
- Open an account with Google™.
- Go to the Google Analytics™ home page and log in, then access the Admin section. The Admin page has 3 sections: Account, Property and View.
- If this is the first time you are using the service, click on Create a new account in the Account column, enter the necessary information and click on the Get tracking ID button.
- If you already have an account for the website to be monitored, select its Account and Property. A series of links are displayed under Property: select Tracking info > Tracking code.
- If you follow both procedures, you will end up on a page where Google™ gives the tracking ID and code for the website. Copy the tracking ID from Google™, open the Statistics, SEO and Code > Statistics window of WebSite X5 and paste the code into the field of the Tracking ID for Google Universal Analytics option.