WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Once you have signed up to Google AdSense, or another similar program, and have received the necessary code to include an advert in your pages, you have to:
- In Step 3 - Map select the page to work on and click on Next. On Step 4 - Pages where you have to insert an HTML Code Object in a cell in the page layout table.
- Double-click in the HTML Code Object you have inserted and copy the HTML code into it.
- Upload the website online.
Following the same procedure, the HTML code for adverts can also be added to the website Header and/or Footer.
Finally, if you want to, you can also insert the Google AdSense in the Blog pages side bar, too:
- Go to Step 1 - Website Settings > Blog > Side Blocks.
- Select the Add button and, in the Side Block window, select HTML Code.
- Create a block by providing a Title, a Width value in pixels and by pasting the HTML Code in the field.