WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
While you are working on a project, you may need to move it to another computer, for example if you want a copy of it at home/in your office, if you want to share your work with other people or if you want to create a backup copy. In such cases, it is essential for the Website to work correctly to move not only the project file, but also all the files that are linked to it.
First of all, you have to export the project:
- On Step 5 - Export, select the Export the Project option.
- In the Export the Project window, select the Destination path and, optionally, click on the options to also export the files necessary for displaying the Preview on your computer and the backup copies that have been made.
- When the export procedure is complete, you will have a single, compressed file in .IWZIP format that you can easily move from a computer to another.
If you want to import the Project to a computer where WebSite X5 is installed, you have follow these steps:
- Click on Home>Open Project to access the Edit an existing Project window.
- On Step 1 - Project Selection click on the Import button and select the .IWZIP file that has been exported transferred from another computer.
- When the file has been successfully imported, a preview of the Project is displayed in the list of existing projects: select it and click on the Next button to edit it.