WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
A blog post can be more than just text. There are many ways of conveying a message and in many cases you can reinforce your written words by using some images or including a video.
Adding a single image in a post is really simple:
- Open the Post Settings window so to work within the editor.
- Place the mouse cursor where you want your image to be and select the button: choose if you want to use an image available in the online gallery or if you want to import it from your PC.
If on the other hand you want to add an image SlideShow, you need to:
- Open the Resources section on the Post Settings window.
- In the SlideShow section, click on Add to import the images. Use the available commands to create the image list and possibly edit them with the built-in graphic editor or add an Effect.
- Se the maximum size for the images within the SlideShow.
The SlideShow will then be displayed after the end of the post.