WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Every Blog has a Main Page, which functions as a section Home Page, and as many Pages as the published article are.
The program automatically generates the article pages according to the contents set on the Post Settings window.
All the article pages share the same structure, which you can customize by following these steps:
- Open the Blog window and go to the Article page section.
- Select the view type you prefer among the available ones: they vary according to the arrangement of the elements.
- Title at the top, contents at the bottom
- Title at the top, cover and contents at the bottom
- Cover at the top, title and contents at the bottom
- If you choose a view type which includes a cover image, you can check the Fit to page option so it can fit in all the available space on the page, then set its maximum height.