WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Every Blog has a Main Page, which functions as a section Home Page, and as many Pages as the published article are.
The Main Page of a Blog is a sort of cover reporting a selection of the latest articles, each one summarized in a card.
Each card reports the following elements, which are the same ones you can define in the Post Settings window:
- Description, which is taken from the Caption, or, if this isn't available, from part of the Content
- Details, which report the Category, the Author and the Date
- Button, which provides the link to the article page
To customize the layout for the Blog home page you should proceed this way:
- Open the Blog window and go to the Main Page section
- Select the card type you prefer: you can choose among cards which vary according to the elements order and their horizontal or vertical arrangement.
- Cover on the left, title and contents on the right
- Title and contents on the left, cover on the right
- Cover at the top, title and contents at the bottom
- Title and contents at the top, cover at the bottom
- Customize the graphic layout for the cards: you can work on both the options available for the Card Settings, as well as on those available for each Element.
- If you want to highlight the latest posts you published, select the First articles highlighted with cards or First articles highlighted with a slideshow options and decide how many articles you want to highlight, as well as the size for these cards.