WebSite X5 Pro from v.2023.2
Service in Beta
When you are developing a website, there are many texts you may need to create: titles, descriptions, keywords, page content, articles, etc. Unfortunately, however, sometimes we find ourselves a little short of ideas, or we would need a starting point to help us overcome the famous writer's block. Sometimes we would even rather have someone else take care of the text writing task.
With MagicText, the Artificial Intelligence-based feature introduced in WebSite X5, you can brilliantly overcome all this: finding new ideas and writing texts becomes quick and easy. MagicText boots your creativity and increases your productivity. Try it out.
MagicText is an Artificial Intelligence-based text generation assistant integrated in WebSite X5 Pro starting from version 2023.2. With MagicText you can write any kind of text you want to use on your website: titles, SEO titles, paragraphs, ideas and tags. All you have to do is provide a description of the text you want to get, and MagicText will write it for you ask: text will be generated before your eyes. Literally!
How to generate texts with MagicText
Generally speaking, when you need to write a text in WebSite X5 which the Artificial Intelligence could help you with, you will find the button to open MagicText. You can use it, for example, to write titles, descriptions, content, tags, and SEO tags for the project General Project, the Blog, the RSS Feed, the Online Shop, the Page Properties, the Text and Contact Form Objects.
- In the field or editor where you have to type in the text, click on the button so to open the MagicText window.
- First, report the kind of text you want to create, choosing between:
- Title - a short and catchy sentence that sums the main contents of the document up.
- SEO Title - a short description of a page which, thanks to the provided keywords, can improve its ranking on Search Engines.
- Paragraph - a longer and more complex text about the reported topic.
- Idea - a list of 5 suggestions according to the information reported.
- Tags - a list of labels you can use to highlight the most important topics of an article.
#tip - Depending on the section you open MagicText in, some of these options may not be available. For instance, if you want to use MagicText to provide the Website Title, the options 'Title', 'SEO Title' and 'Ideas' will be available, while 'Paragraph' and 'Tags' won't be active, because they can't be used in this case.
- Now you need to provide a description of the text you want: it's important to specify the most important aspects you want to mention. For instance: "Detailed description about how to prepare apricot jam". These details will be reported in the prompt, i. e. the text input necessary for MagicText to generate a reply using natural language.
#tip - Of course, the more specific the information you provide, the better. Here you can learn how to write a good prompt.
- Click on Create Text.
- After a couple of seconds, you will see the text taking shape before your eyes.
- After you get the text, click on Insert Text so to paste it in the field or editor. Alternatively, click on Copy Text to copy the generated text in the Windows Clipboard Archive: in this way, the text can be pasted wherever you need.
- The text generated by MagicText and inserted in the field or text editor is customizable: you can edit it until you get the wished result, and then move on with another task.
How to edit MagicText settings
MagicText automatically writes in the language set for the website contents, but of course you can change it, together with the style you want the text to be written in.
- Open MagicText by clicking on the and, before generating the text, go to the Settings section.
- Here, you can define the tone, choosing among:
- Concise (e.g. "Websites are essential to communicate with the public and promote your business.")
- Professional (e.g. "Websites are essential to communicate the value and quality of a business or product.")
- Casual (e.g. "Websites are important to communicate with the world, show your identity and offer value.")
- Funny (e.g. "A website is like a pizza: if it's not good, nobody wants it.")
- Enthusiastic (e.g. "Websites are great for communicating your value and passion to the world!")
- Now you can select the language you want to use for your texts from the drop-down list.
#tip - MagicText will keep the selected tone and language until you decide to change them again.
How to use the history
When working on your project, with MagicText you can get different texts but also different versions of the same text. All the texts that are generated are available in the history: in this way, you will be able to access them at any time if you need them.
- In the MagicText window, access the History.
- The history reports all the texts you generate in chronological order, from the oldest to the newest. You can use the arrows to browse through them and find the right text. For each text, the context it was generated for is reported (page, blog article, online shop product, etc.)
- Once you find the wished text, you can reuse it by clicking on Insert Text.
- You can also click on Copy and then paste (CTRL+V) it where you need.
#tip - The history is only saved locally on PC. It is active only for the current work session, so it is emptied each time WebSite X5 is restarted.