WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
If you want to improve your pages, a possible solution is to alternate contents in a creative way so to show some of your photos. To do this, you could create a horizontal band displaying images which flow from right to left - and the other way around-when scrolling down the page. Do you want to find out how? It's simple: with the Scroll Image Hor Optional Object.
Check it out on the dedicated Preview page.
How to create an image band
- Double-click on the Scroll Image Hor Object you added on the page to access the settings window.
- Click on the Add button to open the File Selection window and import the image file you want to use.
- Repeat these steps to add all the images you need.
- If necessary, use the Remove button to remove the selected element from the list, or use the dedicated buttons to rearrange the file order.
How to define the graphic style
- Stay in the Scroll Band section to work on the image style. You can work on:
- the image Height;
- the Distance between the images;
- the image Rounded Corners;
- the Distortion effect for the images, so they can be displayed slanted or straight (0°).
- Now you can define the animation for the images which will be displayed on scroll. You can:
- choose the Movement direction, namely from right to left or the other way around;
- set the movement speed by defining the Offset;
- decide whether to flip direction halfway down the page.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Scroll Image Hor Object now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs