WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
You'll find dozens of templates on the WebSite X5 Marketplace to start creating your website from.
Browse through the various categories, have a look at the Previews of the templates and check out their tabs for more information. Make sure you have plenty of Credits, the currency we use in our Marketplace, before buying anything.
When you have chosen a template for your new website, follow these steps.
1. Download the Template
- Go to the Template tab on the Marketplace.
- In the summary table you can find all the Optional Objects used in the template: each reports whether you already own it or not. Select the ones you are interested in.
- Click on Free, if the template is free, or Buy to get the resource. You will have to log in to complete the operation.
#tip - If you want to, you can buy the Template only and possibly substitute the Optional Objects you find it in with others you already have.
2. Use the Template in WebSite X5
After buying the Template from the Marketplace, you will get an order confirmation e-mail reporting how you need to proceed:
- Start WebSite X5 and open a new project.
- In thee Create a new Project window, open the Licensed section: here you will find the purchased template.
- Select the Tempate you got from the Marketplace and click on Next.
Well done! Now you can develop your project.