WebSite X5 Pro from version 13
Once you have installed and started the App, you need to create the list of websites that you want to manage with it. There are 2 ways to do this:
- Add the website manually. If you choose this option, you have to fill in a form with the website’s URL and your Administrator credentials (assigned in the Program’s Access Management window).
- Add the website using the QR Code. Scan the QR Code in the WebSite X5 Manager section of the Online Control Panel. The QR code already contains all the necessary information.
The following information is given for each website in the list:
- the associated Logo (set with the Login page logo option in the Control Panel window of Step 1 - Settings > Advanced);
- the Website Title (set with the WebSite Title option in the Website Settings window of Step 1 - Settings > General);
- the Website URL (set with the WebSite Address (URL) option in the Website Settings window of Step 1 - Settings > General);
- the button for accessing the App’s Website settings screen.
When the list is ready, tap on the website you want to work on to open its Dashboard.
#tip. Remember you can only use this App to manage websites created with WebSite X5 Professional as from Version 13.