WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
WebSite X5 automatically sets up an online Control Panel for each website created with the Program. It is used by Site Administrators to:
- display website hit (visits) statistics;
- handle comments on posts in the Blog or comments for the Comments and Ratings Object;
- display Dynamic Content Objects;
- display the users who have registered to access Members' Areas;
- handle orders in the e-commerce shopping cart and check stock availability levels.
- manage the comments the customer leave for the products of the online shop.
- activate and manage push notifications to stay constantly up-to-date about what happens on your website.
Users in the Administrators group, created in the Access Management section of Step 1 - Website Settings can access the Control Panel.
To access the Control Panel:
- Connect to the http://www.mysite.com/admin URL, where http://www.mysite.com is the website's URL.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
When you have logged in, the Control Panel opens with a menu and a Dashboard which provides a panorama of all the information available in the various sections.
The number of menu items and dashboard sections depends on the number of features used on the Website. They may be:
- Comments and ratings
- Members' Area
- E-commerce: Cart
- E-commerce: Comments
- Dynamic Content Object
- Website Test